Dear APHN Member,
Notice is hereby given that the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of the APHN will be convened and held virtually by means of the electronic platform Zoom on 30 June 2021 at 1700hrs (GMT+8) to transact the following business:
1. To adopt the minutes for the 20th Annual General Meeting held on 8 September 2020.
2. To adopt the Annual Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
3. To adopt the Audited Accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
4. To re-appoint as Bestar Assurance PAC, as the external auditors for the financial year 2021.
5. To elect 9 members and co-opt 6 members to the 21st Council of the APHN*
6. Any other business
This Notice and the amended Constitution has been made available on the APHN website.
By Order of the APHN Council
Dr Masanori Mori
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, the following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting:
- A member will not be able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person. A member may only attend the Annual General Meeting by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means.
- Members or representatives must register (click here to register) before 5.00pm (GMT +8) on 9 June 2021. Documents relevant to the Annual General Meeting are accessible on the APHN website upon successful verification.
- An Ordinary Organisation Member, with active membership status, may only vote by appointing the chairman of the meeting as the member’s proxy to vote at the meeting by depositing with the APHN an instrument of appointment (also known as “the proxy form”) by post or by electronic mail to email@example.com. The completed proxy form must reach the APHN at least 14 days before the time for holding the Annual General Meeting.
- Both Individual Members and Organisational Members can nominate a member for the Council Election, but only Ordinary Organisational Members can vote.
- Click to download the Proxy Form and Nomination Form
- Click here to access the meeting papers.
Please ensure you have an active membership in order to attend the eAGM. If you wish to renew your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.