Notice of 20th Annual General Meeting
Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN)
Dear APHN Member
Notice is hereby given that the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of the APHN will be convened and held *by way of electronic means virtually on 8 September 2020 at 1700hrs (GMT+8) to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 19th Annual General Meeting held on 2 August 2019.
2. To adopt the Annual Report for the Financial Year ending 31 December 2019.
3. To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts for the Financial Year ending 31 December 2019.
4. To re-appoint as external auditors, Bestar Assurance PAC, for the Financial Year ending 31 December 2020.
As Special Business
5. To approve the proposed changes to the APHN Constitution.
This Notice has been made available on the APHN website and may be accessed at www.aphn.org
By Order of the APHN Council
Dr Masanori Mori
In light of the COVID-19 situation, the Singapore government has passed the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020. The following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting:
1. A member will not be able to attend the AGM in person. A member may only attend the AGM by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means.
2. A member may submit questions to the charity by post or email. Questions must reach the charity at least 14 days prior to the AGM. All questions will be addressed on the APHN website or at the eAGM on 8 September 2020.
3. An Ordinary Organizational Member, with paid up membership dues, may vote by appointing the chairman of the meeting as the member’s proxy after indicating their vote on the proxy form. The completed proxy form must reach APHN by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the AGM, ie, by 1 Sep 2020, 1700hrs (GMT+8).
4. Members or delegates must register here from now till 5.30 pm on 25 August 2020. Documents relevant to the Annual General Meeting are accessible on the APHN website upon successful verification.
5. Please ensure you have an active membership in order to attend the eAGM. If you wish to renew your membership, please email to email@example.com.